Dr. Nunez is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
OfficeCity of Arlington
PO Box 90231
Arlington, TX 76004Phone(817) 459-6143
- Is this information wrong?
- Still active with Texas Health Resources as a Board Trustee and their Strategy Committee. Serve as member of City Council, Arlington.
Skills & Expertise
- Hysteroscopy, Minimally invasive gynecologic surgery, Robotic gynecologic surgery, City Government
Education & Training
- Methodist Hospitals of DallasResidency, Obstetrics and Gynecology, 1979 - 1983
- University of Texas Southwestern Medical SchoolClass of 1979
- University of Texas at ArlingtonB.S., 1971 - 1975
Certifications & Licensure
- TX State Medical License 1979 - 2022
- American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology Obstetrics & Gynecology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Health Care Hero Fort Worth Business Press, 2018
- Doctor of The Year Dallas Forth Worth Hospital Council Foundation, 2014
- Distinguished Alumnus University of Texas at Arlington, 2010
- Join now to see all
- Tarrant County Medical SocietyMember
- President, Arlington Housing Finance Corporation2019 - Present
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: