Dr. Csiki is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office3400 Civic Center Blvd.
Rad Onc/Trc 2 West
Philadelphia, PA 19104Phone(215) 662-2428
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Vanderbilt UniversityResidency, Radiation Oncology, 2008 - 2012
- Vanderbilt UniversityInternship, Internal Medicine, 2007 - 2008
- Vanderbilt University School of MedicineClass of 2007
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification EpicCare Ambulatory EMR, Epic Systems Corporation, 2012-2013
- Addition of SNS-301 to Ongoing Checkpoint Inhibitor Treatment in Metastatic/Recurrent SCCHN Ildiko Csiki, MD
- SNS-301 Monotherapy in High Risk MDS and CMML Ildiko Csiki, MD, PhD
- Sensei Biotherapeutics Announces First Patient Dosed in Phase 1/2 Clinical Trial of SNS-301 in Patients with ASPH-Positive Head and Neck CancerNovember 18th, 2019
- Sensei Biotherapeutics Presents First Preclinical Data on SNS-723 CAR-T and Long-Term Results on SNS-301 Data at the 2019 American Association for Cancer Research (AACR) Annual MeetingApril 1st, 2019
- Sensei Biotherapeutics Reports Results from Phase 1 Clinical Trial of SNS-301, a First-in-Class Cancer Immunotherapy Targeting ASPH, a Novel Tumor-Specific AntigenNovember 19th, 2018
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: