Dr. Cox is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office3345 Michelson Drive
Irvine, CA 92612Phone(949) 381-4143
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Tulane UniversityMMM, Medical Management, 1996 - 1998
- David Grant Medical CenterResidency, Family Medicine, 1980 - 1983
- University of Mississippi School of MedicineClass of 1980
Certifications & Licensure
- NC State Medical License 2000 - 2019
- UT State Medical License 1994 - 2022
- MS State Medical License 1980 - 2018
Publications & Presentations
- Staying sharp. Keeping abreast of needlestick injury rules and regulations.Pugliese, G., Bartley, J., Cox, J.> ;Mater Manag Health Care. 2002 Apr
- Organizational and environmental factors that affect worker health and safety and patient outcomes.Lundstrom, T., Pugliese, G., Bartley, J., Cox, J., Guither, C.> ;Am J Infect Control. 2002 Apr
- Comparing clinical resources and outcomes to understand best practices.Cudney, A. E., Cox, J., Baugh, K.> ;J Healthc Manag. 2002 Sep 01
- Join now to see all
- NCMA Primary Care Spring Symposium Educational Videos Now Offered OnlineApril 21st, 2017
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: