Dr. Maddela is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
OfficeBanner University Medical Center
1111 E McDowell Rd
Phoenix, AZ 85006
- Is this information wrong?
- Jed trained in family medicine at Scottsdale Healthcare in Arizona. Subsequently, he served as a primary care physician for a local federally qualified health center while also teaching at the University of Arizona College of Medicine in Phoenix. He is drawn to clinical informatics because of the interprofessional nature of the fast growing specialty. During this 2 year fellowship, he hopes to apply the specialized knowledge and skills he will acquire to enhance the communication of valuable medical information between individuals and health systems in a way that is meaningful and user-friendly.
Education & Training
- University of ArizonaFellowship, Clinical Informatics, 2015 - 2017
- University of ArizonaFellowship, Faculty Development, 2010 - 2011
- Scottsdale Healthcare - OsbornResidency, Family Medicine, 2007 - 2010
- San Beda College of MedicineClass of 2006
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: