Dr. Nikitczuk is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1 Gustave L Levy Place
Division of Pediatric Cardiology
New York, NY 10029
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Icahn School of Medicine at Mount SinaiFellowship, Pediatric Cardiology, 2016 - 2019
- Icahn School of Medicine at Mount SinaiResidency, Pediatrics, 2013 - 2016
- Icahn School of Medicine at Mount SinaiClass of 2013, MD,PhD
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License 2016 - 2023
- American Board of Pediatrics Pediatrics
Publications & Presentations
- 28 citationsN-cadherin regulates molecular organization of excitatory and inhibitory synaptic circuits in adult hippocampus in vivo.Jessica S. Nikitczuk, Shekhar B. Patil, Bridget A. Matikainen-Ankney, Joseph R. Scarpa, Matthew L. Shapiro, Deanna L. Benson, George W. Huntley> ;Hippocampus. 2014 Aug 1
- New York-Presbyterian HospitalNew York, New York
- NewYork-Presbyterian/Columbia University Irving Medical CenterNew York, New York
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: