Dr. Morgan is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office8556 Woodland Rose Cir N
Cordova, TN 38016Phone(731) 215-7047
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Center for Natural MedicineDO, Integrated Medicine, Preceptor, 2009 - 2011
- Concord Law SchoolJD, Law, 2004 - 2008
- Doctors Hospital NorthResidency, Ophthalmology, 1972 - 1975
- NSUCOM - Largo Medical CenterInternship, Transitional Year, 1971 - 1972
- KCUMB - COM Education ConsortiumClass of 1971
Certifications & Licensure
- TN State Medical License 1973 - 2022
- FL State Medical License 1972 - 2022
- MO State Medical License 1971 - 2022
- AOA Board of Ophthalmology and Otolaryngology Ophthalmology
- American Osteopathic Board of OphthalmologyComprehensive Ophthalmology
- American Board of Integrated Holistic MedicineChronic Illness, Hormone Replacement, Lyme Disease, Mens Health, Maximum Wellness
- Concord Law School JDPhysician Advocacy with State License Boards, DEA, Hospital Issues.
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: