Dr. Kriger is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office6401 Poplar Ave
Memphis, TN 38119Phone(901) 683-5500Fax(901) 683-2900
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Tennessee College of MedicineResidency, Ophthalmology, 1984 - 1987
- University of Tennessee College of MedicineInternship, Transitional Year, 1983 - 1984
- University of Tennessee Health Science Center College of MedicineClass of 1983
Certifications & Licensure
- TN State Medical License 1984 - 2024
- American Board of Ophthalmology Ophthalmology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Medflow EHR, Medflow, Inc., 2011-2013
- Fellow (FAAO) American Academy of Ophthalmology
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: