Dr. Peterson is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
See Dr. Peterson's full profile
Office20 NE Saint Lukes Blvd
Lee's Summit, MO 64086Phone+1 816-502-8782
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. John Peterson is a cardiologist with Cardiovascular Consultants, at the Mid America Heart Institute at Saint Luke's Hospital in Kansas City, MO, and is affiliated with multiple hospitals in the area, including, , Saint Luke's East Hospital, and Saint Luke's South. He received his medical degree from University of Kansas School of Medicine and has been in practice 33 years. He is experienced in Interventional cardiology, Echo, and Nuclear cardiology, and practices General cardiology at the Mid America Heart Institute, and Saint Luke's East.
Education & Training
- University of Kansas School of MedicineFellowship, Cardiovascular Disease, 1987 - 1989
- University of Kansas School of MedicineResidency, Internal Medicine, 1984 - 1987
- University of Kansas School of MedicineClass of 1984
Certifications & Licensure
- MO State Medical License 1989 - 2024
- KS State Medical License 1985 - 2023
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Cardiovascular Disease
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Super Doctor SuperDoctors.com
- Saint John HospitalLeavenworth, Kansas
- Saint Luke's South HospitalOverland Park, Kansas
- Saint Luke's East HospitalLee's Summit, Missouri
- Saint Luke's North Hospital - Barry RoadKansas City, Missouri
- Saint Luke's Hospital of Kansas CityKansas City, Missouri
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: