Dr. Femino is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
OfficeDivision of Orthopedic Surgery
1500 East Duarte Road
Duarte, CA 91010Phone+1 626-218-7100Fax+1 626-218-6212
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Childrens Hospital Los AngelesFellowship, Pediatric Orthopaedics, 1999 - 2000
- University of Washington School of MedicineFellowship, Orthopaedic Oncology, 1998 - 1999
- Johns Hopkins UniversityResidency, Orthopaedic Surgery, 1994 - 1996
- University of Southern California/LAC+USC Medical CenterResidency, Orthopaedic Surgery, 1991 - 1994
- Johns Hopkins University School of MedicineClass of 1991
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 1993 - 2024
- WA State Medical License 1998 - 2008
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery Orthopaedic Surgery
- City of Hope's Helford Clinical Research HospitalDuarte, California
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: