Dr. Eberhardt De Master is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office4850 SW Scholls Ferry Rd
Portland, OR 97225Phone(971) 754-1084
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Joy Eberhardt De Master is a pediatrician in Portland, OR and is affiliated with Orchid Pediatrics. She received her medical degree from Loyola University Chicago Stritch School of Medicine and has been in practice since 2009. She also speaks Spanish. She specializes in developmental-behavioral pediatrics and complementary and integrative medicine and is experienced in complementary and integrative medicine, autism spectrum disorders, adolescent medicine, depression, and pediatric health and culture.
- Complementary and integrative medicine, Autism spectrum disorders, Adolescent medicine, Depression, Pediatric health and culture, Attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder, ADHD predominately inattentive, ADHD predominately hyperactive/impulsive, ADHD combined presentation, Integrative medicine, Anxiety disorders, Pervasive developmental disorders, Childhood development, Child development
Education & Training
- Advocate Health CareResidency, Pediatrics, 2006 - 2009
- Loyola University Chicago Stritch School of MedicineClass of 2006
Certifications & Licensure
- WA State Medical License 2013 - 2024
- OR State Medical License 2009 - 2023
- IL State Medical License 2006 - 2009
- American Board of Pediatrics Pediatrics
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: