Dr. Fulp is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
OfficeTHE DREAM SHOP LLC
Las Vegas, NV 89143Phone+1 918-855-1642
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Kenneth Fulp is an anesthesiologist living in Tulsa, Oklahoma, and is affiliated with The Dream Shop LLC. He received his medical degree from A.T. Still University of Osteopathic Medicine and received his residency training in Anesthesiology & Critical Care Medicine at the Johns Hopkins Medical Institutions. He has been in practice 23 years. He specializes in trauma anesthesiology, neuroanesthesiology, and perioperative medicine. His passion is in root-cause analysis/new technology.
- Root-cause analysis/New technology
Education & Training
- Johns Hopkins UniversityResidency, Anesthesiology, 1998 - 2001
- MedStar Health (Baltimore)Internship, Internal Medicine, 1997 - 1998
- A. T. Still University Kirksville College of Osteopathic MedicineClass of 1997, DO
- University of North CarolinaBA, Biology, 1987 - 1991
- United States NavyCritical Care Corpsman/Cardiopulmonary Science/Rescue Diver, U.S. Navy Corpsman, Petty Officer First Class, 1980 - 1986
Certifications & Licensure
- AZ State License 2001 - 2025
- OK State License 2015 - 2023
- NV State License 2007 - 2019
- CA State License 2004 - 2013
- American Board of Anesthesiology Anesthesiology
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: