Dr. Revelis is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office10810 E 45th St
Tulsa, OK 74146Phone+1 918-742-7030Fax+1 918-742-9958
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Texas Southwestern Medical CenterFellowship, Pain Medicine, 2000 - 2001
- University of Texas Southwestern Medical CenterResidency, Anesthesiology, 1997 - 2000
- Methodist Health System DallasInternship, Transitional Year, 1996 - 1997
- University of Oklahoma College of MedicineClass of 1996
Certifications & Licensure
- OK State Medical License 2000 - 2023
- TX State Medical License 1998 - 2024
Publications & Presentations
- Use of recombinant hirudin in patients with heparin-induced thrombocytopenia with thrombosis requiring cardiopulmonary bypass.Latham, P., Revelis, A. F., Joshi, G. P., DiMaio, J. M., Jessen, M. E.> ;Anesthesiology. 2000 Jan
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: