Dr. Galang is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office13710 Metropolis Ave
Fort Myers, FL 33912Phone(239) 225-0129Fax(239) 225-0575
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Kenneth Galang is a physiatrist in Fort Myers, FL and is affiliated with multiple hospitals in the area, including Lee Memorial Hospital, Lehigh Regional Medical Center, and Gulf Coast Medical Center. He received his medical degree from University of South Florida Morsani College of Medicine and has been in practice 24 years. He specializes in neuromuscular medicine, pain medicine, and sports medicine (non-surgical).
Education & Training
- Louisiana State University School of MedicineResidency, Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, 1993 - 1998
- University of South Florida Morsani College of MedicineClass of 1993
Certifications & Licensure
- FL State Medical License 1998 - 2022
- LA State Medical License 1994 - 2004
- American Board of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Gulfshore Life Magazine: Top Doctors Castle Connolly, 2011-2014
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: