Overview of Dr. Davenport
Dr. Kathleen Davenport is a physiatrist in West Palm Beach, FL and is affiliated with multiple hospitals in the area, including Hospital for Special Surgery and Good Samaritan Medical Center. She received her medical degree from University of South Florida Morsani College of Medicine and has been in practice 9 years. She is one of 88 doctors at Hospital for Special Surgery and one of 7 doctors at Good Samaritan Medical Center who specialize in Physical Medicine/Rehab. She has 4 publications.
Office300 Palm Beach Lakes Blvd.
West Palm Beach, FL 33401
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- New York Presbyterian HospitalFellowship, Sports Medicine (Physical Medicine And Rehabilitation), 2012 - 2013
- University of WashingtonResidency, Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, 2008 - 2012
- University of South Florida College of MedicineClass of 2008
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License 2012 - 2025
- FL State Medical License 2013 - 2025
- WA State Medical License 2008 - 2012
- American Board of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
- American Board of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Sports Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- Dance Medicine for the Physiatrist.Kathleen L. Davenport> ;Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Clinics of North America. 2021 Feb 1
- 8 citationsDissecting the doctor-dancer relationship: health care decision making among American collegiate dancers.Mary E. Air, Matthew J. Grierson, Kathleen L. Davenport, Brian J. Krabak> ;PM & R. 2014 Mar 1
- 5 citationsRelationship between Respiratory Load Perception and Perception of Nonrespiratory Sensory Modalities in Subjects with Life-Threatening AsthmaKathleen L. Davenport, Chien Hui Huang, Matthew P. Davenport, Paul W. Davenport> ;Pulmonary Medicine. 2012 Jun 13
- Join now to see all
- The 3 Hardest Olympics Sports, According to Sports Medicine ExpertsJuly 22nd, 2021
- HSS Opens 1st Florida Hospital, 2nd New Facility in 1 WeekJanuary 29th, 2020
- Nation’s Top Orthopedic Hospital Opens in West Palm BeachJanuary 30th, 2020
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: