Overview of Dr. Mascarinas
Board certified Physiatrist with fellowship training in interventional spine and musculoskeletal care. I specialize on the nonsurgical diagnosis and management of both spine and musculoskeletal injuries including the low back, hips, neck, shoulders, and knees. I focus on a conservative approach through the use of comprehensive physical therapy programs, specifically designed for each patient, and selective injections with fluoroscopic guidance or ultrasound guidance to help manage pain and increase function.
Office300 Palm Beach Lakes Blvd
West Palm Beach, FL 33401
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- New York Presbyterian HospitalFellowship, Sports Medicine (Physical Medicine And Rehabilitation), 2015 - 2016
- Spaulding Rehabilitation Hospital/Harvard Medical SchoolResidency, Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, 2012 - 2015
- Lehigh Valley Health Network/University of South Florida College of MedicineInternship, Transitional Year, 2011 - 2012
- Rutgers New Jersey Medical SchoolClass of 2011
- New Jersey Institute of TechnologyBS, Biomedical Engineering , Magna cum laude, 4.0 GPA, Tau Beta Pi, 2003 - 2007
Certifications & Licensure
- FL State Medical License 2016 - 2024
- NY State Medical License 2015 - 2023
- MA State Medical License 2012 - 2015
- PA State Medical License 2011 - 2012
- American Board of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
Publications & Presentations
- 7 citationsRegenerative Treatments for Spinal ConditionsAngelie Mascarinas, Julian R. Harrison, Kwadwo Boachie-Adjei, Gregory E. Lutz> ;Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Clinics of North America. 2016 Nov 1
- 3 citationsUltrasound of the pectoralis major muscle after reverse shoulder arthroplasty: A case reportAngelie L. Mascarinas, Joel S. Newman, Jon J.P. Warner, Nitin B. Jain> ;American Journal of Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation. 2014 Dec 1
- North American Spine SocietyMember
- Hospital for Special SurgeryNew York, New York
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: