Dr. Zhang is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office2222 W. Grand River Ave
Okemos, MI 48864Phone+1 773-541-4022
- Is this information wrong?
- Urgent care, Emergency medicine, Laceration repair, Intubation, Abscess incision and drainage, Health technology/informatics, Telemedicine, Medicolegal expertise, Acute pain management, Family medicine, Mental health, Computer science
Education & Training
- ProMedica Monroe Regional HospitalInternship, Transitional Year, 2019 - 2020
- The University of Toledo College of MedicineClass of 2019
- University of ChicagoBS, Computer Science, 2009 - 2013
Publications & Presentations
- Automated classification of eligibility criteria in clinical trials to facilitate patient-trial matching for specific patient populations.Zhang, K.,Demner-Fushman, D.> ;J Am Med Inform Assoc. 1900 Jan 01
- Exercise-induced Staphylococcus Aureus Pyomyositis of the Shoulder and Septic Oligoarthritis of the PelvisGhanim M, Zhang K, Deering C, Merugu G, Balla M, Progress in Orthopedic Science, 6/25/2021
- The new USMLE Step 1: How your medical school and residency will changeFebruary 2020
- Residency Recruitment in the Era of COVID-19: Why It’s More Important Than Ever for Programs to Have an Online PersonaAugust 23rd, 2020
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: