Dr. McNabb is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office890 Johnnie Dodds Blvd
Mount Pleasant, SC 29464Phone+1 843-608-0077
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Alex McNabb is a board-certified psychiatrist based in Charleston, SC. He treats patients at his outpatient practice in Mount Pleasant, SC. He completed his undergraduate education at Wofford College and went on to earn his M.D. degree from the Medical University of South Carolina (MUSC) College of Medicine. He completed his psychiatric internship and residency training at MUSC, as well as subspecialty fellowship training in forensic psychiatry.
He is a diplomate of the American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology (ABPN) and is a member of the American Psychiatric Association (APA), South Carolina Psychiatric Association (SCPA), American Medical Association (AMA), American Academy of Psychiatry and the Law (AAPL), and Association of LGBTQ+ Psychiatrists (AGLP). He is also on the faculty at MUSC as a Clinical Assistant Professor in the Department of Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences and provides inpatient treatment at Trident, Colleton, and Grand Strand Medical Centers.
Education & Training
- Medical University of South CarolinaFellowship, Forensic Psychiatry, 2021 - 2022
- Medical University of South CarolinaResidency, Psychiatry, 2017 - 2021
- Medical University of South Carolina College of MedicineClass of 2017
- Wofford CollegeBS, Biology, 2007 - 2011
Certifications & Licensure
- SC State Medical License 2017 - 2023
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Psychiatry
- Association of LGBTQ+ PsychiatristsMember
- MUSC Health of Medical University of South CarolinaCharleston, South Carolina
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: