Dr. Wells is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office19 Davis Avenue
Hope Tower - 9th Floor
Neptune, NJ 07753Phone(732) 897-3640Fax(732) 897-3639
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Meera Wells is a psychiatrist in Neptune, NJ and is affiliated with multiple hospitals in the area, including Hackensack Meridian Health Jersey Shore University Medical Center and Hackensack Meridian Health Raritan Bay Medical Center. She received her medical degree from Maulana Azad Medical College and has been in practice 27 years. She specializes in child & adolescent psychiatry and is experienced in bipolar disorder, schizophrenia, psychotherapy, mood disorders, and anxiety disorders.
Education & Training
- North Shore University Hospital - Northwell HealthFellowship, Child and Adolescent Psychiatry, 2002 - 2004
- Saint Elizabeths Hospital-DC Department of Behavioral HealthResidency, Psychiatry, 1998 - 2002
- Maulana Azad Medical CollegeClass of 1990
Certifications & Licensure
- MD State Medical License 2005 - 2020
- NJ State Medical License 2004 - 2023
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Psychiatry
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Child & Adolescent Psychiatry
- Hackensack Meridian Health Jersey Shore University Medical CenterNeptune, New Jersey
- Hackensack Meridian Health Raritan Bay Medical CenterPerth Amboy, New Jersey
- Hackensack Meridian Health Riverview Medical CenterRed Bank, New Jersey
- Hackensack Meridian Health Bayshore Community HospitalHolmdel, New Jersey
- Hackensack Meridian Health Southern Ocean Medical CenterManahawkin, New Jersey
- Hackensack Meridian Health Ocean Medical CenterBrick, New Jersey
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: