Dr. Berman is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
OfficeEar Nose and Throat SpecialtyCare
2211 Park Ave
Minneapolis, MN 55404Phone(612) 871-1144
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Micah Berman is an otolaryngologist in Minneapolis, MN and is affiliated with multiple hospitals in the area, including Gillette Children's Specialty Healthcare, Children's Hospitals and Clinics of Minnesota, Mercy Hospital, Abbott Northwestern Hospital, and United Hospital. He received his medical degree from Perelman School of Medicine at the University of Pennsylvania and has been in practice 8 years. He also speaks multiple languages, including Hebrew. He specializes in ped otolaryngology (ent) and is experienced in pediatric otolaryngology, neoplastic pediatric neck masses, laryngomalacia, endoscopic nasal sinus surgery, and tracheobronchomalacia.
Skills & Expertise
- Pediatric otolaryngology, Endoscopic nasal sinus surgery, Neoplastic pediatric neck masses, congenital nec, Branchial cleft cysts, Pediatric feeding and swallowing disorders, Laryngomalacia, trachea, Tracheobronchomalacia, Pediatric tracheostomy
Education & Training
- New York Presbyterian HospitalResidency, Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery, 2009 - 2014
- Perelman School of Medicine at the University of PennsylvaniaClass of 2009
Certifications & Licensure
- MN State Medical License 2015 - 2022
- WI State Medical License 2014 - 2015
- American Board of Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery Otolaryngology
Publications & Presentations
- 11 citationsHomozygosity for the V37I GJB2 mutation in fifteen probands with mild to moderate sensorineural hearing impairment: Further confirmation of pathogenicity and haplotype...Emily Gallant, Lauren J. Francey, Ellen A. Tsai, Micah A. Berman, Yaru Zhao, Heather Fetting, Maninder Kaur, Matthew A. Deardorff, Alisha Wilkens, Dinah Clark, Hakon H...> ;American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A. 2013 Jul 19
- 4 citationsPECONPI: a novel software for uncovering pathogenic copy number variations in non-syndromic sensorineural hearing loss and other genetically heterogeneous disorders.Ellen A. Tsai, Micah A. Berman, Laura K. Conlin, Heidi L. Rehm, Lauren J. Francey, Matthew A. Deardorff, Jenelle Holst, Maninder Kaur, Emily Gallant, Dinah Clark, Jose...> ;American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A. 2013 Sep 1
- New Pandemic Law Takes Effect; Experts Say It Undermines Public HealthJune 24th, 2021
- COVID Surging Among Ohio's YouthSeptember 28th, 2021
- Butler County Business Leaders React to DeWine’s Decision to Lift COVID-19 Health OrdersMay 18th, 2021
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: