Dr. Wolf is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office200 First Street SW
Rochester, MN 55905
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Michael Wolf is an occupational medicine physician in Rochester, MN and is affiliated with Mayo Clinic Hospital - Rochester. He received his medical degree from Uniformed Services University of the Health Sciences and trained at the University of Pennsylvania and the Wharton School. He has been in practice 11 years. He is experienced in occupational medicine, aerospace medicine, digital health, financial management, health economics, and military medicine.
Education & Training
- The Wharton School, University of PennsylvaniaAdvanced Finance Program, 2021
- Uniformed Services University of the Health Sciences F. Edward Hebert School of MedicineClass of 2010
- University of Pennsylvania Health SystemResidency, Occupational Medicine
- University of Pennsylvania Health SystemChief Residency, Occupational Medicine
- Medical University of South CarolinaMS, Health Informatics
Certifications & Licensure
- MN State Medical License 2019 - 2022
- CA State Medical License 2011 - 2023
- American Board of Preventive Medicine Aerospace Medicine
- American Board of Preventive Medicine Occupational Medicine
- Federal Aviation AdministrationHIMS Examiner
- Federal Aviation Administration (FAA)Senior Aeromedical Examiner
- National Registry of Emergency Medical TechniciansParamedic
Publications & Presentations
- Work Absence Following COVID-19 Vaccination in a Cohort of Healthcare Personnel.Breeher LE, Wolf ME, Geyer H, Brinker T, Tommaso C, Kohlnhofer S, Hainy C, Swift M> ;Journal of occupational and environmental medicine.
- Post-vaccination COVID Toes (Chilblains) Exacerbated by Rituximab Infusion Suggests Interferon Activation as Mechanism.Jana W Qiao, Yongwook Dan, Michael E. Wolf, Christina M Zoccoli, Theodore J Demetriou, Robert P. Lennon> ;Military Medicine. 2021 Jul 23
- 39 citationsCell-based therapy to reduce mortality from COVID-19: Systematic review and meta-analysis of human studies on acute respiratory distress syndrome.Wenchun Qu, Zhen Wang, Joshua M. Hare, Guojun Bu, Jorge M. Mallea, Jorge M. Pascual, Arnold I. Caplan, Joanne Kurtzberg, Abba C. Zubair, Eva Kubrova, Erica Engelberg-C...> ;Stem Cells Translational Medicine. 2020 Sep 1
- Join now to see all
- Member, Board of Directors, New Orleans EMS Foundation 2021 - Present
- Informatics Section, American College of Occupational and Environmental Medicine, Representative to House of Delegates 2018 - Present
- Member, Los Angeles Regional Council, American Cancer Society 2017 - 2019
- American College of Healthcare ExecutivesMember
- Mayo Clinic Hospital - RochesterRochester, Minnesota
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: