Dr. Lin is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office5401 S Congress Ave
Atlantis, FL 33462Phone(561) 740-0545Fax(561) 740-0262
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University at BuffaloFellowship, Hematology, 2005 - 2006
- University at BuffaloFellowship, Medical Oncology, 2003 - 2004
- New York Medical CollegeResidency, Internal Medicine, 2000 - 2002
- University of Pennsylvania Health SystemResidency, Radiation Oncology, 1998 - 2000
- University of RochesterInternship, Internal Medicine, 1997 - 1998
- University of Rochester School of Medicine and DentistryClass of 1997
Certifications & Licensure
- FL State Medical License 2006 - 2022
- NY State Medical License 2002 - 2007
- PA State Medical License 1999 - 2000
- American Board of Internal Medicine Hematology
- American Board of Internal Medicine Medical Oncology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Allscripts Enterprise EHR, Allscripts, 2012-2013
- Top MD Consumers Checkbook
- A Study of Pemetrexed, Carboplatin and Bevacizumab in Patients With Nonsquamous Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer Start of enrollment: 2008 Dec 01Lin, P.J.
- Ph.D; genetic engineeringMolecular genetics Chaperonin
- Chinese (Mandarin), Japanese, Chinese (Cantonese)
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: