Dr. Norton is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office505 W 4th Ave
Toppenish, WA 98948Phone(509) 574-4455Fax(509) 574-4481
- Is this information wrong?
- Private practice with Northwest Surgical Group 1987-2008, Olympia Wa. Acute care surgeon, hospital based 2008 to 2015. Retired Jan 2015. Enjoys skiing, cycling and kite boarding.
Mbingo Cameroon Sept 2015 trainging surgical residents. Pan Africian Academy of Christian Surgeons. http://www.paacs.net
Education & Training
- Valleywise HealthResidency, General Surgery, 1982 - 1987
- Oregon Health and Science University School of MedicineClass of 1982
Certifications & Licensure
- OR State Medical License 2011 - 2017
- CA State Medical License 2008 - 2015
- WA State Medical License 1987 - 2022
Publications & Presentations
- Mononitroxides and proximate dinitroxides derived by oxidation of 2,2,4,4,5,5-hexasubstituted imidazolidines. A new series of nitroxide and dinitroxide spin labelsJohn F. W. Keana , Robert S. Norton , Michael Morello, J. Am. Chem. Soc., 2/1978
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: