Dr. Malya is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office212 E. Crosstimbers St
Houston, TX 77022Phone+1 713-692-0518Fax+1 713-692-7697
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Texas Health Science Center at HoustonFellowship, Nephrology, 1991 - 1993
- Montefiore Medical Center/Albert Einstein College of Medicine (Wakefield Campus)Residency, Internal Medicine, 1989 - 1991
- Kasturba Med College MangaloreClass of 1976
- University of Texas at DallasMaster in Healthcare Management
Certifications & Licensure
- TX State Medical License 1993 - 2024
- CT State Medical License Current
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- National Board of Physicians and Surgeons Internal Medicine
- National Board of Physicians and Surgeons Nephrology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Allscripts Enterprise EHR, Allscripts, 2012-2013
- Florida Cardiologist Zachariah Zachariah Joins BioSig Technologies Advisory BoardMarch 10th, 2020
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: