Are you Dr. Ray?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 24 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1631 North Loop W
Houston, TX 77008Phone+1 713-864-6100Fax+1 713-864-1755
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Alak Ray, MD is a nephrologist in Houston, Texas. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Texas and New York. He is affiliated with Memorial Hermann Greater Heights Hospital, Memorial Hermann Physician Network, and Houston Methodist Hospital.
Education & Training
- Baylor College of MedicineFellowship, Nephrology, 1983 - 1985
- Jacobs School of Medicine and Biomedical Sciences at the University at BuffaloClass of 1983
- Deaconess HospitalInternship, Transitional Year, 1979 - 1980
Certifications & Licensure
- TX State Medical License 1985 - 2024
- NY State Medical License 1982 - Present
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Falcon EHR, Falcon, LLC, 2012