Dr. Heflin is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
OfficeCritical Care Medical Services
7777 Hennessy Blvd #701
Baton Rouge, LA 70808
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- St. Matthew's UniversityClass of 2016, MD, Honors
Certifications & Licensure
- AR State Medical License 2016 - 2017
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Honors Achievement 2011-2016
- Excellence Award of Student Services 2012
Publications & Presentations
- Sacubitril/Valsartan-Associated Small Bowel Ileus.Lilianna Hanefeld-Fox, Lissette Jimenez, Rebecca Heflin, Luis Quiel> ;American Journal of Therapeutics. 2018 Jan 1
- UAMS Medical CenterLittle Rock, Arkansas
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: