Dr. Abraham is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
See Dr. Abraham's full profile
Office3617 Shire Blvd
Richardson, TX 75082Phone+1 469-300-1243Fax+1 469-300-1253
- Is this information wrong?
- The medical professionals at Texas Primary Care Center are committed to treating you and your family with compassionate, personalized attention, while providing cost-effective, one-stop healthcare designed to prevent and treat disease and promote overall wellness.
We’re open six days a week, and fully capable of managing chronic condition such high blood pressure, diabetes, thyroid problems, high cholesterol. We can also take care of your minor emergencies such as fever, flu, urinary tract infections, upset stomach, allergies, work and sports related injuries.
Education & Training
- Methodist Health System DallasResidency, Internal Medicine, 2009 - 2012
- TCU and UNTHSC School of MedicineMD
Certifications & Licensure
- TX State Medical License 2012 - 2024
- OK State Medical License 2011 - 2013
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- Public Health Concern as Superbug Breaches Australia's Final Drug DefenceOctober 27th, 2016
- Australian Gulls Found to Carry Antibiotic-Resistant SuperbugsJuly 9th, 2019
- Seagulls in Australia Carry Dangerous Antibiotic-Resistant BacteriaJuly 12th, 2019
- Join now to see all
- Medical City PlanoPlano, Texas
- Methodist Richardson Medical CenterRichardson, Texas
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: