Dr. Fillmore is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Fargo, ND 58102Phone(701) 234-2203Fax(701) 234-2899
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Scott Fillmore is a physiatrist in Fargo, ND and is affiliated with multiple hospitals in the area, including Sanford Health Medical Center,Sanford Thief River Falls, MN, Fargo Veterans Affairs Health Care System, Vibra Hospital of Fargo, Essentia Health Fargo, Essentia Health Ada, Sanford Hillsboro Medical Center, CHI St. Francis Health, Essentia Medical Center Fargo, and Texas Orthopedic Hospital. He received his medical degree from University of North Dakota School of Medicine and Health Sciences and completed residency training at Baylor College of Medicine in Houston, Texas and has been in practice 30 years. He also speaks additional languages, including German . He specializes in neuromuscular medicine, pain medicine, spinal cord injury medicine, and sports medicine (non-surgical) and is experienced in musculoskeletal injuries,neuropathies, stroke,prosthetics/orthotics, electromyography, traumatic brain injury, spasticity management ,low back/ neck spine injuries and Independent Medical Examinations.
Education & Training
- Baylor College of MedicineResidency, Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, 1987 - 1991
- University of North Dakota School of Medicine and Health SciencesClass of 1987
Certifications & Licensure
- MN State Medical License 2008 - 2022
- TX State Medical License 1991 - 2023
- ND State Medical License 1990 - 2022
- American Board of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
- ABIMEAmerican Board of Independent Medical Examiners
- American Association of Medical Review OfficersAAMRO
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification EpicCare Ambulatory EMR, Epic Systems Corporation, 2013
- Charles and Emma Bollinger Memorial Medical Scholarship 1985
- North Dakota Medical Education Research Foundation Scholarship 1984
- Join now to see all
Publications & Presentations
- 11 citationsGlycolytic enzyme levels in synaptosomes.Harvey R. Knull, Scott J. Fillmore> ;Comparative Biochemistry and Physiology B. 1985 Jan 1
- Glycolytic Enzyme Levels in Synaptomsome.Knull HK, Fillmore, SJ, Comp Biochem Physiol, 1/1/1986
- German, Punjabi
- Vibra Hospital of FargoFargo, North Dakota
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: