Are you Dr. Belville?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 49 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1380 S Columbia Rd
Grand Forks, ND 58201Phone(701) 795-2000
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Kaylan Belville, DO is a physiatrist in Grand Forks, North Dakota. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in North Dakota and Michigan. He is affiliated with Altru Health System and Fargo Veterans Affairs Health Care System.
Education & Training
- SUNY Upstate Medical UniversityResidency, Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, 1993 - 1996
- Des Moines University College of Osteopathic MedicineClass of 1992
Certifications & Licensure
- ND State License 1996 - 2022
- MI State License 1992 - 1993
- American Board of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification EpicCare Inpatient - Core EMR, Epic Systems Corporation, 2012-2013