Dr. Hunt is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office2075 Lafayette Road Unit B37
Portsmouth, NH 03801Phone(603) 686-1378
- Is this information wrong?
- Physician Executive with a distinguished 40-year career as an anesthesiologist, medical director and advocate for patients, physicians and healthcare organizations at both the state and national level.
Extensive experience as the Medical Director of an ambulatory surgery center with 60+ physicians and surgeons from multiple practices. Responsible for credentialing, policies and procedures, compliance and quality initiatives.
Passion for physician leadership and health care management. Participated in a multi-year leadership training plan culminating in a Master in Healthcare Management from Harvard University and Fellowship in the American College of Healthcare Executives.
Member of several boards (local and national), past-president of state specialty society, and active on several state and national medical society committees. Member of ASA task force that developed guidelines for recovery room care. Frequent speaker at medical societies.
Adult and Pediatric Anesthesiology
Negotiation & Conflict Resolution
Communication and Public Speaking
Education & Training
- Harvard School of Public HealthMHCM, Health Care Management, Masters Degree, 2006 - 2008
- Tufts Medical CenterResidency, Anesthesiology, 1982 - 1984
- St Elizabeths Medical CenterResidency, Surgery, 1981 - 1982
- Tufts Medical CenterInternship, Surgery, 1980 - 1981
- Tufts University School of MedicineClass of 1980
- Boston CollegeMS, Organic Chemistry, 1974 - 1976
- Boston CollegeBS, Biology, Magna Cum Laude, 1970 - 1974
- St. John's Preparatory SchoolHigh School, 1966 - 1970
Certifications & Licensure
- NH State Medical License 1992 - 2022
- PA State Medical License 1987 - 1988
- MA State Medical License 1982 - 2023
- VT State Medical License 1982 - 2022
- American Board of Anesthesiology Anesthesiology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Board of Directors American Society of Anesthesiologists
- President New Hampshire Society of Anesthesiologists, 2005-2007
- Secretary/Treasurer New Hampshire Society of Anesthesiologists, 2002-2005
- Join now to see all
- Member, Governance 2019 - Present
- Society for Ambulatory Anesthesia, Membership 2014 - 2016
- American Society of Anesthesiologists, Ambulatory Surgical Care 2010 - 2013
- Society for Ambulatory Anesthesia, Website 2006 - 2018
- American Society of Anesthesiologists, Membership 1982 - 2018
- American Society of AnesthesiologistsMember
- New Hampshire Society of AnesthesiologistsMember
- Northern New England Association of Healthcare ExecutivesMember
- Massachusetts Association of Healthcare ExecutivesMember
- American College of Healthcare ExecutivesFellow
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: