Dr. Greenspan is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office14 Manchester Square
Portsmouth, NH 03801Phone(603) 766-8500
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Joshua Greenspan is an anesthesiologist in Portsmouth, NH and is affiliated with Frisbie Memorial Hospital. He received his medical degree from State University of New York Downstate Medical Center College of Medicine and has been in practice 23 years. He specializes in pain medicine and is experienced in diabetic neuropathy, back pain, and pain management.
Education & Training
- New York Presbyterian HospitalResidency, Anesthesiology, 1995 - 1999
- Danbury HospitalInternship, Internal Medicine, 1994 - 1995
- State University of New York Downstate Medical Center College of MedicineClass of 1994
Certifications & Licensure
- NH State Medical License 2006 - 2022
- NY State Medical License 1996 - 2023
- American Board of Anesthesiology Anesthesiology
- American Board of Anesthesiology Pain Medicine
- National Board of Physicians and Surgeons Anesthesiology
- National Board of Physicians and Surgeons Pain Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Centricity EMR, GE Healthcare, 2012
Publications & Presentations
- 4 citationsSitosterolemia: opposing effects of cholestyramine and lovastatin on plasma sterol levels in a homozygous girl and her heterozygous father☆Margaret M. Cobb, Gerald Salen, G. Stephen Tint, Joshua Greenspan, Lien B. Nguyen> ;Metabolism-clinical and Experimental. 1996 Jun 1
- 10 citationsGender differences in lipoprotein responses to diet.Margaret M. Cobb, Joshua Greenspan, Margaret Timmons, Howard S. Teitelbaum> ;Annals of Nutrition and Metabolism. 1993 Jan 1
- 9 citationsPancreatitis coincident with Crohn's ileocolitis. Report of a case and review of the literature.Samuel Meyers, Joshua Greenspan, Adrian J. Greenstein, Burton A. Cohen, Henry D. Janowitz> ;Diseases of The Colon & Rectum. 1987 Feb 1
- Frisbie Memorial HospitalRochester, New Hampshire
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: