Dr. Pinkert is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office816 NW 13th St
Gainesville, FL 32601Phone(352) 377-5007Fax(352) 224-9232
- Is this information wrong?
- I specialize in Addiction Medicine and Psychiatry. My areas of interest include Buprenorphine (Subutex and Suboxone) treatment and inpatient psychiatric care.
Education & Training
- McGaw Medical Center of Northwestern UniversityClass of 1976
- University of Illinois College of Medicine at PeoriaResidency, Psychiatry
Certifications & Licensure
- FL State Medical License 2013 - 2022
- IL State Medical License 1978 - 2023
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: