Dr. Ogunwo is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office7300 South Raeford Rd
Fayetteville, NC 28304Phone(910) 488-2120 x 6199
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Susannah Ogunwo is a Geriatrician in Fayetteville, NC and is affiliated with Fayetteville Veterans Affairs Medical Center. She received her medical degree from Obafemi Awolowo University College of Health Sciences and has been in practice 33 years. She specializes in geriatric medicine and is experienced in hypertension, dementia, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease and diabetes mellitus.
Education & Training
- University of Louisville School of MedicineFellowship, Geriatric Medicine (Family Medicine), 2005 - 2006
- The Medical Center IncResidency, Family Medicine, 2002 - 2005
- Obafemi Awolowo University College of Health SciencesClass of 1989
Certifications & Licensure
- NC State Medical License 2006 - 2022
- KY State Medical License 2004 - 2007
- American Board of Family Medicine Family Medicine
- American Board of Family Medicine Geriatric Medicine
- Fayetteville Veterans Affairs Medical CenterFayetteville, North Carolina
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: