Dr. Paul is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office262 Danny Thomas Place
Mail Stop 260
Memphis, TN 38105
- Is this information wrong?
- I am a pediatric hematology/oncology fellow with clinical interests in pediatric oncology and pediatric palliative care and a passion for narrative medicine.
Education & Training
- University of Tennessee College of MedicineFellowship, Pediatric Hematology/Oncology, 2021 - 2024
- University of Minnesota Medical SchoolResidency, Pediatrics, 2018 - 2021
- University of Michigan Medical SchoolClass of 2018
Certifications & Licensure
- TN State Medical License 2021 - 2024
- American Board of Pediatrics Pediatrics
Publications & Presentations
- 1 citationsThe strength of our stories: a qualitative analysis of a multi-institutional GME storytelling eventMaren E. Olson, M. Lynne Smith, Alexandra Muhar, Trisha K. Paul, Bernard E. Trappey> ;Medical Education Online. 2021 Dec 1
- The Troublemaker.Paul TK> ;The Lancet. Respiratory medicine. 2021-02-17
- 1 citationsSupporting Pediatric Patients and Their Families at the End of Life: Perspectives From Bereaved Parents:Laura K Sedig, Jessica L. Spruit, Trisha K. Paul, Melissa K. Cousino, Harlan McCaffery, Kenneth Pituch, Raymond J. Hutchinson> ;American Journal of Hospice and Palliative Medicine. 2020 May 6
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: