Dr. Gump is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office210 E Gray St Ste 1105
Louisville, KY 40202Phone(502) 583-1697Fax(502) 583-2120
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Ann & Robert H. Lurie Children's HospitalFellowship, pediatric neurosurgery, 2009 - 2010
- Duke University HospitalResidency, Neurological Surgery, 2005 - 2009
- Eastern Kentucky UniversityB.S., Biochemistry, 1994 - 2006
- Tulane UniversityResidency, Neurological Surgery, 2002 - 2005
- Tulane UniversityInternship, Transitional Year, 2001 - 2002
- University of LouisvilleClass of 2001
- Massachusetts Institute of TechnologyB.S., Physics and Mathematics with minor in Writing, 1990 - 1994
Certifications & Licensure
- KY State Medical License 2010 - 2022
- IL State Medical License 2009 - 2017
- NC State Medical License 2005 - 2009
- LA State Medical License 2004 - 2006
- American Board of Neurological Surgery Neurological Surgery
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: