Are you Dr. Raque?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 43 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office210 E Gray St
Louisville, KY 40202Phone(502) 583-1697Fax(502) 583-2120
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. George Raque Jr., MD is a neurosurgeon in Louisville, Kentucky. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Kentucky and Indiana. He is affiliated with Norton Hospital, Norton Children's Hospital, and UofL Health - UofL Hospital.
Education & Training
- University Louisville Affiliated HospitalsResidency, Neurological Surgery, 1984 - 1990
- University of LouisvilleInternship, Transitional Year, 1983 - 1984
- University of LouisvilleClass of 1983
Certifications & Licensure
- IN State Medical License 1993 - 2015
- KY State Medical License 1984 - 2022
- American Board of Neurological Surgery Neurological Surgery
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification EpicCare Ambulatory EMR, Epic Systems Corporation, 2012-2013
- Fellow (FAANS) American Association of Neurological Surgeons
Publications & Presentations
- 17 citationsMalignant psammomatous melanotic schwannoma of the spine: A component of Carney complex.Lisa B.E. Shields, Steven D. Glassman, George H. Raque, Christopher B. Shields> ;Surgical Neurology International. 2011 Sep 30
- 411 citationsAdverse effects associated with high-dose recombinant human bone morphogenetic protein-2 use in anterior cervical spine fusionLisa B. E. Shields, George H. Raque, Steven D. Glassman, Mitchell J. Campbell, Todd W. Vitaz, John E. Harpring, Christopher B. Shields> ;Spine. 2006 Mar 1
- 14 citationsDynamic weight-bearing cervical magnetic resonance imaging: technical review and preliminary results.Todd W. Vitaz, Christopher B. Shields, George H. Raque, Stephen G. Hushek, Robert Moser, Neil Hoerter, Thomas M. Moriarty> ;Southern Medical Journal. 2004 May 1
- Join now to see all
- George Raque, MD, a Neurological Surgeon with Norton Neuroscience InstituteJuly 20th, 2021
- Thomas J. Raih, MD, an Orthopedic Surgeon with Twin Cities OrthopedicsJuly 7th, 2021
- Martin M. Roche Sr., MD, an Ophthalmologist with Eye Care of Fort LauderdaleJuly 7th, 2021