Dr. McClellan is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office8726 US 42
Florence, KY 41042Phone(513) 221-2663
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Will McClellan graduated from New Mexico State University and received his medical degree from the University of New Mexico School of Medicine. He completed his residency in the department of orthopaedic surgery at The University of Cincinnati School of Medicine.
Dr. McClellan completed his spine fellowship at The University of Colorado and is interested in adult degenerative spinal disorders, minimally invasive spine surgery and general orthopaedics.
Education & Training
- University of Colorado School of MedicineFellowship, Orthopaedic Surgery Of The Spine, 2018 - 2019
- University of Cincinnati Medical Center Inc.Residency, Orthopaedic Surgery, 2013 - 2018
- University of New Mexico School of MedicineClass of 2013
Certifications & Licensure
- OH State Medical License 2019 - 2023
- KY State Medical License 2019 - 2023
- CO State Medical License 2018 - 2021
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery Orthopaedic Surgery
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: