Dr. Wu is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
OfficeMemorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center
New York, NY 10065
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Washington UniversityClass of 2018, MD PhD
- Harvard UniversityAB, Biology, 2005 - 2009
Publications & Presentations
- 19 citationsQuality of TCR signaling determined by differential affinities of enhancers for the composite BATF-IRF4 transcription factor complexArifumi Iwata, Vivek Durai, Roxane Tussiwand, Carlos G. Briseño, Xiaodi Wu, Gary E. Grajales-Reyes, Takeshi Egawa, Theresa L. Murphy, Kenneth M. Murphy> ;Nature Immunology. 2017 May 1
- 27 citationsTranscription factor Zeb2 regulates commitment to plasmacytoid dendritic cell and monocyte fate.Xiaodi Wu, Carlos G. Briseño, Gary E. Grajales-Reyes, Malay Haldar, Arifumi Iwata, Nicole M. Kretzer, Wumesh Kc, Roxane Tussiwand, Yujiro Higashi, Theresa L. Murphy, K...> ;Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America. 2016 Dec 20
- 34 citationsRAB43 facilitates cross-presentation of cell-associated antigens by CD8α+ dendritic cells.Nicole M. Kretzer, Derek J. Theisen, Roxane Tussiwand, Carlos G. Briseño, Gary E. Grajales-Reyes, Xiaodi Wu, Vivek Durai, Jörn C. Albring, Prachi Bagadia, Theresa L. M...> ;Journal of Experimental Medicine. 2016 Nov 29
- Join now to see all
- Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer CenterNew York, New York
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: