Overview of Dr. Nien
Dr. Yih-Dar Nien is a general surgeon in City of Hope Santa Clarita Valley and Antelope Valley, CA and is affiliated with multiple hospitals in the area, including City of Hope Hospital, Antelope Valley Hospital, Palmdale Regional Medical Center, Providence Holy Cross Medical Center, and Henry Mayo Newhall Hospital. He received his medical degree from Pontificia Universidad Catolica de Chile and has been in practice since 2008. He also speaks multiple languages, including Chinese (Mandarin), Spanish, and Taiwanese. He is experienced in minimally invasive surgery, robotic surgery, surgical oncology (non-breast), general / gastrointestinal surgery.
Office23823 Valencia Blvd.
Santa Clarita, CA 91355Fax(661) 951-0686
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Marshall University School of MedicineResidency, Surgery, 2004 - 2008
- University of Southern California/LACUSC Medical CenterInternship, Surgery, 2003 - 2004
- Pontificia Universidad Catolica de ChileClass of 2001
Certifications & Licensure
- TX State Medical License 2009 - Present
- OH State Medical License 2008 - 2010
- CA State Medical License 2007 - 2023
- American Board of Surgery Surgery
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Allscripts Enterprise EHR, Allscripts, 2012
- Chinese (Mandarin), Spanish, Taiwanese
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: