Dr. Srour is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Hanover, PA 17331Phone+1 717-632-2221Fax+1 717-632-3079
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Damascus University Faculty of MedicineClass of 1999
Certifications & Licensure
- MI State Medical License 2020 - 2023
- NY State Medical License 2007 - 2010
- PA State Medical License 2007 - 2022
- American Board of Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery Otolaryngology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification eClinicalWorks EHR, eClinicalWorks LLC, 2012
- Most Compassionate Doctor American Registry
- Fellow (FAAO-HNS) American Academy of Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery
Publications & Presentations
- 17 citationsVoice disorders in teachers. The role of family physicians.Abdul-Latif Hamdan, Abla M. Sibai, Zaher M. Srour, Omar Sabra, Reem Deeb> ;Saudi Medical Journal. 2007 Mar 1
- 13 citationsDetection of a highly prevalent and potentially virulent strain of Pseudomonas aeruginosa from nosocomial infections in a medical centerGhassan M. Matar, Mira H Chaar, George F. Araj, Zaher M. Srour, Ghassan Jamaleddine, Usamah Hadi> ;BMC Microbiology. 2005 May 20
- Arabic, French, Ukrainian
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: