Are you Dr. Ehyai?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 29 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office87 Scripps Dr
Sacramento, CA 95825Phone(916) 567-3893Fax(916) 567-3311
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. A. Ehyai, MD is a board certified neurologist in Sacramento, California. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in California. He is affiliated with Mercy General Hospital and is a Neurologist in Sacramento at including Mercy General Hospital and St. Vincent Medical Center.
Education & Training
- Vanderbilt University Medical CenterResidency, Neurology, 1974 - 1977
- Vanderbilt University Medical CenterInternship, Transitional Year, 1973 - 1974
- Shiraz University of Medical SciencesClass of 1971
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 1982 - 2023
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Neurology
Publications & Presentations
- 49 citationsProgressive optic neuropathy and sensorineural hearing loss due to chronic glue sniffing.A Ehyai, F R Freemon> ;Journal of Neurology, Neurosurgery, and Psychiatry. 1983 Apr 1
- Incidence and prognosis of seizures in infants after cardiac surgery with profound hypothermia and circulatory arrest.Ehyai, A., Fenichel, G. M., Bender, H. W.> ;JAMA. 1984 Dec 14
- Contemporary management of myasthenia gravis: the clinical role of thymectomy.Faulkner, S. L., Ehyai, A., Fisher, R. D., Fenichel, G. M., Bender, H. W.> ;Ann Thorac Surg. 1977 Apr
- Join now to see all
- Mercy General HospitalSacramento, California