Are you Dr. Khandhar?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 30 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office2025 Morse Ave
Sacramento, CA 95825Phone(916) 973-5000
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Suketu Khandhar, MD is a board certified neurologist in Sacramento, California. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in California. He is affiliated with Kaiser Permanente Sacramento Medical Center and Kaiser Permanente Roseville Medical Center.
Education & Training
- SUNY Upstate Medical UniversityResidency, Neurology, 2001 - 2004
- St. George's University School of MedicineClass of 2000
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 2004 - 2022
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Neurology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services, 2011
Publications & Presentations
- 2 citationsBiplanar X-Ray Methods for Stereotactic Intraoperative Localization in Deep Brain Stimulation Surgery.Mark Sedrak, Eric Sabelman, Patrick Pezeshkian, John A. Duncan, Ivan Bernstein, Diana Bruce, Victor Tse, Suketu M. Khandhar, Elena Call, Gary Heit, Armando L Alaminos-...> ;Operative Neurosurgery. 2020 Sep 1
- 23 citationsSubthalamic nucleus deep brain stimulation with a multiple independent constant current-controlled device in Parkinson's disease (INTREPID): a multicentre, double-blin...Jerrold L. Vitek, Roshini Jain, Lilly Chen, Alexander I. Tröster, Lauren E. Schrock, Paul A. House, Monique Giroux, Adam O Hebb, Sierra Farris, Donald Whiting, Timothy...> ;Lancet Neurology. 2020 Jun 1
- 14 citationsRecommendations for the Organization of Multidisciplinary Clinical Care Teams in Parkinson's Disease.Danique L.M. Radder, Jorik Nonnekes, Marlies van Nimwegen, Carsten Eggers, Giovanni Abbruzzese, Guido Alves, Nina Browner, K. Ray Chaudhuri, Georg Ebersbach, Joaquim J...> ;Journal of Parkinson's disease. 2020 Jan 1
- Join now to see all
- Meeting Every Need at Huntington’s Disease ClinicNovember 11th, 2017