Are you Dr. Gardner?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 44 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office2025 Morse Ave
Sacramento, CA 95825Phone(916) 973-5000
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Barbara Gardner, MD is a board certified neurologist in Sacramento, California. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in California.
Education & Training
- Los Angeles County-Harbor-UCLA Medical CenterResidency, Neurology, 1982 - 1985
- Los Angeles County-Harbor-UCLA Medical CenterInternship, Internal Medicine, 1981 - 1982
- Tulane University School of MedicineClass of 1981
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 1982 - 2022
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Neurology
Publications & Presentations
- 8 citationsEarly orchiopexy restores fertility in the Hoxa 11 gene knockout mouse.Alfor G. Lewis, Barry R. Pecha, Eric P. Smith, Barbara J. Gardner, Hsiu M. Hsieh-Li, S. Steven Potter, Curtis Sheldon> ;The Journal of Urology. 2003 Jul 1
- 6 citationsRelative microbial resistance of gastric, ileal and cecal bladder augmentation in the rat.Alfor G. Lewis, Barbara Gardner, Andre Gilbert, Paul D. Jarvis, Jeffrey Wacksman, Kevin E. Bove, Curtis A. Sheldon> ;The Journal of Urology. 1995 Nov 1
- The use of danazol for ureteral obstruction caused by endometriosis.Gardner B, Whitaker RH> ;J. Urol.. 1981-01-01