Dr. Brewer is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1025 S 6th St
Springfield, IL 62703Phone(217) 528-7541Fax(217) 528-8962
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Southern Illinois UniversityResidency, General Surgery, 2004 - 2009
- Southern Illinois UniversityClass of 2004
Certifications & Licensure
- IL State Medical License 2004 - 2023
- American Board of Surgery Surgery
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow American College of Surgeons
Publications & Presentations
- 2 citationsVitamin E Increases Biomarkers of Estrogen Stimulation When Taken With TamoxifenElizabeth A. Peralta, Aaron T. Brewer, Somaja Louis, Gary L. Dunnington> ;Journal of Surgical Research. 2009 May 1
- Navajo Families Without Internet Struggle to Homeschool During COVID-19 PandemicApril 22nd, 2020
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: