Dr. Ellison is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office2340 E Meyer Blvd
Kansas City, MO 64132Phone(816) 523-7000
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Aaron Ellison is a family physician in Kansas City, MO and is affiliated with Research Medical Center. He received his medical degree from University of Missouri-Columbia School of Medicine and has been in practice 16 years. He specializes in family medicine and sports medicine (non-surgical).
Education & Training
- Carolinas Medical CenterFellowship, Sports Medicine, 2005 - 2006
- Carolinas Medical CenterResidency, Family Medicine, 2002 - 2005
- University of Missouri - Community Health MedicineClass of 2002, MD
Certifications & Licensure
- MO State Medical License 2018 - 2022
- NC State Medical License 2002 - 2018
- American Board of Family Medicine Family Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services, 2012
- Diabetes Recognition Program National Committee for Quality Assurance, 2011-2014
- Patient-Centered Medical Home Recognition Program National Committee for Quality Assurance, 2011-2014
- Join now to see all
- Jackson County Sheriff’s Tweet About Cancer Screenings May Have Been a Lifesaver for MeJanuary 5th, 2021
- Research Medical CenterKansas City, Missouri
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: