Dr. Morffi is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office2316 Meyer Blvd
Kansas City, MO 64132Phone(816) 276-4360Fax(816) 276-3970
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Kansas (Wichita)/SalinaResidency, Family Medicine, 2007 - 2010
- University of Kansas School of MedicineClass of 2007
Certifications & Licensure
- MO State Medical License 2014 - 2022
- KS State Medical License 2008 - 2022
- American Board of Family Medicine Family Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- 22 citationsThyroxine affects expression of KSPG-related genes, the carbonic anhydrase II gene, and KS sulfation in the embryonic chicken cornea.Abigail H. Conrad, Yuntao Zhang, Amy R. Walker, Lisa A. Olberding, Ann Hanzlick, Andrea J. Zimmer, Raul Morffi, Gary W. Conrad> ;Investigative Ophthalmology & Visual Science. 2006 Jan 1
- Research Medical CenterKansas City, Missouri
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: