Dr. Fields is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office3676 Parker Blvd
Pueblo, CO 81008Phone(719) 553-0111Fax(719) 553-0117
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Kansas City University of Medicine and Biosciences College of Osteopathic MedicineClass of 2003
Certifications & Licensure
- CO State License 2012 - 2023
- HI State License 2011 - 2024
- KS State License 2004 - 2015
- American Board of Family Medicine Family Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- 14 citationsLevosimendan: calcium sensitizer and inodilator.Daun Johnson Milligan, Aaron M. Fields> ;Anesthesiology Clinics. 2010 Dec 1
- 8 citationsInduction agents for intubation of the trauma patientAaron M. Fields, Margaret B. Rosbolt, Stephen M. Cohn> ;Journal of Trauma-injury Infection and Critical Care. 2009 Oct 1
- 12 citationsMorphine, opioids, and the feline pulmonary vascular bedAlan D. Kaye, Jason M. Hoover, A. J. Kaye, Ikhlass N. Ibrahim, Charles J. Fox, A. Bajwa, Muhammad Sajeel Anwar, Aaron M. Fields, A. Baluch, S. Huffman, W. Chilian> ;Acta Anaesthesiologica Scandinavica. 2008 Aug 1
- Join now to see all
- Parkview Medical CenterPueblo, Colorado
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: