Dr. Florkowski is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office11184 Antioch Rd
Overland Park, KS 66210Phone(913) 787-6724Fax(913) 273-1210
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Missouri-Kansas City School of MedicineResidency, Internal Medicine, 2004
- University of Missouri-Kansas City School of MedicineInternship, Internal Medicine, 2000 - 2001
- University of Missouri-Kansas City School of MedicineClass of 2000
Certifications & Licensure
- WI State Medical License 2019 - 2021
- KS State Medical License 2004 - 2022
- MO State Medical License 2004 - 2022
- American Board of Ophthalmology Ophthalmology
Publications & Presentations
- 9 citationsSudden bilateral visual loss in a diabetic man.Aaron R. Florkowski, Richard Golden, Yadavinder Sooch, Rohit Krishna> ;The American Journal of the Medical Sciences. 2005 Feb 1
- 14 citationsEffects of neutrophils on cefazolin activity and penicillin-binding proteins in Staphylococcus aureus abscesses.David M. Bamberger, Betty Herndon, Jeffrey Fitch, Aaron R. Florkowski, Vera Parkhurst> ;Antimicrobial Agents and Chemotherapy. 2002 Sep 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: