Are you Dr. Katz?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 50 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office2020 N Church Street Pl
Spartanburg, SC 29303Phone(864) 582-3447Fax(864) 582-3449
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Aaron Katz, MD is a board certified dermatologist in Spartanburg, South Carolina. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in South Carolina and North Carolina. He is affiliated with Spartanburg Medical Center - Church Street Campus, Spartanburg Medical Center - Mary Black, and Prisma Health North Greenville.
Education & Training
- Wake Forest University Baptist Medical CenterResidency, Dermatology, 1996 - 1999
- Albany Medical CenterResidency, Internal Medicine, 1994 - 1996
- Albany Medical CollegeClass of 1994
Certifications & Licensure
- SC State Medical License 1999 - 2023
- NC State Medical License 1996 - 1999
- American Board of Dermatology Dermatology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification NextGen Ambulatory EHR, NextGen Healthcare, 2013
- Fellow (FASDS) American Society for Dermatologic Surgery
- Fellow (FAAD) American Academy of Dermatology