Are you Dr. Dunlavey?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 57 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office2020 N Church Street Pl
Spartanburg, SC 29303Phone+1 864-582-3447Fax+1 864-582-3449
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Elizabeth Dunlavey, MD is a board certified dermatologist in Spartanburg, South Carolina. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in South Carolina and North Carolina. She is affiliated with Spartanburg Medical Center - Church Street Campus, Spartanburg Medical Center - Mary Black, and Prisma Health North Greenville.
Education & Training
- Wake Forest University Baptist Medical CenterResidency, Dermatology, 1996 - 1999
- Medical University of South CarolinaInternship, Internal Medicine, 1995 - 1996
- Medical University of South CarolinaClass of 1995
Certifications & Licensure
- SC State Medical License 1996 - 2025
- NC State Medical License 1996 - 1999
- American Board of Dermatology Dermatology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification NextGen Ambulatory EHR, NextGen Healthcare, 2013
- Fellow (FAAD) American Academy of Dermatology
- Fellow (FASDS) American Society for Dermatologic Surgery
Publications & Presentations
- 12 citationsThe simple excision.Elizabeth Dunlavey, Barry Leshin> ;Dermatologic Clinics. 1998 Jan 1
- 25 citationsMultiple cutaneous granular cell tumors in a child with possible neurofibromatosisEleanor E. Sahn, Elizabeth S. Dunlavey, Jessica L. Parsons> ;Journal of The American Academy of Dermatology. 1997 Feb 1
- Spartanburg Medical Center - Church Street CampusSpartanburg, South Carolina
- Spartanburg Medical Center - Mary BlackSpartanburg, South Carolina
- Prisma Health North GreenvilleTravelers Rest, South Carolina