Are you Dr. Lane-Davies?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 33 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office601 John St
Kalamazoo, MI 49007Phone(269) 341-8986Fax(269) 341-6236
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Aaron Lane-Davies, MD is a board certified pediatrician in Kalamazoo, Michigan. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Michigan. He is affiliated with Bronson Methodist Hospital.
Education & Training
- Western Michigan University Homer Stryker MD School of MedicineResidency, Pediatrics, 1999 - 2002
- Michigan State University College of Human MedicineClass of 1999
Certifications & Licensure
- MI State Medical License 1999 - 2024
- American Board of Pediatrics Pediatrics
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FAAP) American Academy of Pediatrics
Publications & Presentations
- 1 citationsSyncope in the adolescent.Arthur N. Feinberg, Aaron Lane-Davies> ;Adolescent medicine (Philadelphia). 2002 Oct 1
- More Than 99% of Michiganders Hospitalized for COVID-19 in 2021 Weren't Fully VaccinatedJune 30th, 2021
- Bronson Methodist HospitalKalamazoo, Michigan